Lead Software Engineer
A Lead Software Engineer is not just a more seasoned senior engineer but should be a great communicator and able to bring the rest of the team along with them in designing and building software. They should have enough experience to understand a wide variety of approaches to systems/application design. Given a mission like "figure out how to move our application from AWS to Azure" or "create a new product called client feed optimizer", should be able to put the entire systems together and come up with end-to-end solutions. Finally, the lead engineer should be able to work closely with our end users and product owners, helping them to understand and adopt our software and find new uses for it in the organization.
- Assist in the design of, and implementation of UI changes across our product base and website
- Develop detailed technical analysis and design specifications based on functional requirements
- Collaborate heavily with fellow developers, designers and analysts to solve problems
- Expert Knowledge of .NET MVC framework, and ASP.Net Web API
- Help write new design patterns, improve and adapt existing design component integration
- Integrate front-end UI with backend services
- Set and follow coding standards
- Debug cross-browser compatibility issues
- Performs other duties as required or assigned which are reasonably within the scope of the duties enumerated above
- Significant real-world experience developing real products at large scale
- Experience building highly-scalable interactive web applications
- Experience working with database technologies (MSSQL, MySQL, Document Databases)
- Can write queries to access data from a database.
- Experienced with source control (Git, SVN, TFS) and bug tracking software
- 4+ years of relevant professional experience in a similar position
To learn if your background aligns with our needs, please email your cover letter, resume
and salary requirements to email@example.com.
EM1 is an equal opportunity employer.