Internet Marketing Account Manager
We are looking for a talented Internet Marketing Account Manager to join the team at our office in L.A. California. The focus of this position will be to plan and execute SEO, PPC and Internet marketing campaigns for our clients. The selected individual will manage the client accounts, which requires constant client communication and relationship management. If you enjoy working in an informal, collaborative atmosphere where talent is rewarded, please apply now.
- Create campaign strategies and manage their execution to increase website traffic and drive sales leads or e-commerce revenue for clients
- Take responsibility for retention of assigned clients
- Facilitate project team and client meetings to achieve campaign objectives
- Understand and comply with our SEO and PPC service delivery model
- Work with department managers to improve campaign performance and develop strategies for client retention
- Understand our service offerings and convincingly advise clients in various cross-sell and up-sell opportunities
- BS in marketing, communications, business or related field
- 2-5+ years of working SEO and / or PPC experience
- Experience in client account and relationship management
- Strong understanding of search engine optimization (SEO)
- Intermediate or better HTML and CSS experience strongly preferred
- Preference given to agency experience and / or consulting experience
- Sophisticated organizational skills
- Excellent time management and communication skills
- Have a passion for client satisfaction and campaign success
To learn if your background aligns with our needs, please email your cover letter, resume
and salary requirements to firstname.lastname@example.org.
EM1 is an equal opportunity employer.