EMBLAZE ONE is the destination of choice for an outstanding, seasoned and full-of-possibilities web designer/front-end web developer with a knack for strategic thinking to join our well-honed web team. The ideal candidate thrives on challenges, keen coach and learner, stays up-to-date with the latest trends and technologies and is pro-active problem solver that communicates well in a collaborative environment.
We are located in heart of Downtown Los Angeles Banking District.
We offer the freedom to those exceptionally talented to telecommute!
The position requires both technical skills and creative insight, and the smarts to shift between those two disciplines. The incumbent will be responsible for designing, coding and modifying websites, from layout to function respecting client’s specifications.
- Understanding, absorb and implement project objectives with visual requirements within the brand parameters.
- Must be competent enough to address constraints encountered within the media for which a particular project is assigned to the team.
- Develop stunning, robust and user-friendly web sites in static HTML or using a web content management system.
- Take full responsibility of communicating project status and deliverables with managers and team members in clear, concise terms.
- Test and troubleshoot across multiple browsers, platforms and devices.
- Consider project objectives, challenges and parameters before offering practical solutions.
- Design and develop responsive email templates with a variety of email platforms such as Marketo, MailChimp, CampaignMonitor and others.
- Solid understanding of responsive design and frameworks.
- Experience with content management systems and Email marketing systems.
- Advanced knowledge of web and mobile UX/UI best practices, responsive design and current technologies.
- Experience working with time tracking and PM tools.
- Ability to function in a fast-paced environment and learn new technologies quickly.
- Adaptable and open to working on a variety of diverse projects.
- Ability to find and solve technical issues with minimal supervision.
- Ability to wireframe, mockup, and design professional level page and site layouts.
- Excellent communication and organizational skills.
- Good understanding of SEO best practices and how it relates to content creation and site construction.
To learn if your background aligns with our needs, please email your cover letter, resume
and salary requirements to email@example.com.
EM1 is an equal opportunity employer.