Contract Analytics Expert
If you are a problem solver that will not settle for “good enough” and want to work with like minded individuals in an environment that allows you excellent opportunities to learn and grow in an ever changing field, we are interested in hearing from you.
- Audit existing Google Analytics and web analytics implementations and identify areas of improvement
- Google Tag Manager container audits
- Configuration of reporting views and their filters
- Creation of goal funnels
- Setting up initial implementation of GTM and GA for new clients
- Setting up goals and/or enhanced ecommerce tracking
- Creation of custom reports, ad-hoc analysis and dashboards
- QA, test, troubleshoot web analytics and tags
- Provide insights to improve Marcel’s analytics implementation processes
- Assist Account Managers in getting the “story” from the raw data
- Assist with developing project proposals, SOWs, timelines, and budgets
- 3-5 years of experience in Google Analytics
- Expert level experience in Google Analytics and Google Tag Manager
- Proven experience with GA and GTM implementations
- Google Analytics certification
- Basic understanding of online marketing including PPC, SEO, display, social, etc.
- Experience integrating web analytics with marketing automation platforms (Act-On, Salesforce, Pardot, Hubspot) a plus
- Experience integrating web analytics with A|B testing tools like Visual Website Optimizer or Optimizely a plus
- Experience with predictive analytics a plus
- Ability to handle multiple projects simultaneously
- Attention to detail
- Strong communication skills
To learn if your background aligns with our needs, please email your cover letter, resume
and salary requirements to firstname.lastname@example.org.
EM1 is an equal opportunity employer.