We are looking for a talented Account Executive to join the team at our office in Los Angeles, California. The primary focus of this position will be to generate sales leads and close new customers for website projects and Internet marketing campaigns. We are looking for go-getters motivated to produce sales results. If you have a passion for selling to C-level executives with a high level of integrity, and an interest in one of the fastest growing marketing channels today, please apply now.
- Performance: meet and exceed sales goals and quotas
- Prospect: identify and develop new business opportunities and strategically target leads based on industry, competition, and need for websites and Internet marketing services
- Respond: we practice what we preach and generate leads via our own Internet marketing campaigns. Inbound inquires need to be qualified and responded to professionally and efficiently
- Selling: pitching new business, including introductions, setting up appointments, presenting evaluations and recommendations, and closing on qualified prospects
- Present: conduct web demonstrations, phone meetings, and on-site client presentations
- Closing: create and negotiate client proposals and contracts
- Knowledge: develop and maintain a high-level of expertise on all Internet marketing offerings including web design/development, SEO, paid search, display, email marketing and social media marketing
- 2+ years of sales or account management experience in a reputed agency
- Must be an aggressive sales individual who can prospect, pitch, and close
- Experience in website project and Internet marketing campaign sales preferred
- Proven ability to maintain a high level of lead generation and sales activity
- Strong attention to detail and organization skills
- Outstanding written and verbal communication skills
- Technologically savvy
- Ability to adapt quickly to the changing Internet marketing landscape
To learn if your background aligns with our needs, please email your cover letter, resume
and salary requirements to email@example.com.
EM1 is an equal opportunity employer.